Mage Titans Code of Conduct
Mage Titans is dedicated to providing an opportunity for inclusive learning and without harassment for all Magento professionals. We hope that all attendees, speakers, sponsors and staff of Mage Titans comply with this code of conduct in all venues for events, including online channels related to the event.
Mage Titans events are harassment-free zones
Harassment includes offensive comments related to gender, identity or expression of gender, sexual orientation, disability, physical appearance, body size, race, religion, sexual images in public spaces, real or implicit violence, intimidation, oppression, stalking, monitoring, bullying with photography or recording, sustained interruption of conversations or other events, inappropriate physical contact and unwanted sexual attention.
All attendees, speakers and sponsors must agree to the following Code of Conduct. If the Code of Conduct is violated, you may be expelled from the facility without an explanation or refund at the discretion of the event staff.
- • The harassment of the participants of the event, in any way, is not tolerated.
- • Communication must be inclusive and appropriate for a professional audience.
- • Do not insult or disparage other attendees.
- • Behave professionally and respectfully towards others.
- • Sexist, racist or excluding jokes or language are not accepted.
We ask all attendees to report any act that violates this Code of Conduct. If you are being harassed, if you notice that someone else is being harassed or has some kind of concern, please contact an event staff member immediately.